Headache runny nose weak temperature no
Every person at least once in his life faced with poor health, when the body aches, headache, runny nose, weakness, no temperature. In order to take action and engage in treatment, it is important to clarify the essence of this pathological process. Presumably, it may be a viral or bacterial infection, an allergic reaction or the result of hypothermia.
The development of pathological processes without temperature (photo: lor03.ru)
Respiratory diseases - this is one of the causes of weakness in the body. The first symptom is headache and general malaise. After 1-2 days, runny nose begins. The fact is that these diseases are caused by various groups of infections: rhinovirus, adenovirus and others, and can also occur as a result of bacterial damage. When they hit the mucous membrane of the upper respiratory tract, they begin to multiply, affecting the tissue and causing swelling. At the same time, runny nose, dizziness, weakness and body aches appear. Not always the infection is accompanied by fever. These diseases include:
- sinusitis and rhinitis are infections of the nasal passages and the paranasal sinuses. The main manifestation is a severe runny nose, worsening of breathing and weakness in the whole body;
- tonsillitis is one of the types of tonsillitis, in which the tonsils inflame, plaque or purulent patches appear on them. The first couple of days the temperature may not rise, but at the same time the head and throat are sore, the appetite decreases and there may be dizziness during sharp turns of the body;
- cold is a disease that does not arise from the effects of a viral or bacterial lesion, but as a result of hypothermia of the body, although bacteria can still join;
- pharyngitis is an inflammatory process in the pharynx. It occurs as a result of infection and hypothermia.
Each of these diseases has similar symptoms: headache, weakness, nasal congestion, sore throat, with or without fever - this is individual.
The next possible reason is parainfluenza. Initially, the symptoms are standard for colds. Some variants of parainfluenza in adults can occur without fever or without a cold. Temperature is an indication that the body is fighting infection. In children, as a rule, can rise to high values. A characteristic feature of this disease is the adherence to the other manifestations of the so-called "barking cough" - laryngitis (inflammatory process in the larynx). Parainfluenza can be a cause for serious complications, including death, especially in children. Therefore, it is necessary to engage in treatment with the help of qualified specialists, in some cases, even inpatient in a medical institution.
How to get rid of the disease
You can get rid of the disease at home (photo: www.silazdorovya.ru)
If symptoms of an infectious disease begin, when there is weakness, a headache, a runny nose, even if there is no temperature, then it is worthwhile to proceed to the appropriate treatment. First of all, you need to go to the hospital for examination to find out the exact diagnosis, based on which the doctor will prescribe the appropriate medications or procedures. If it is not possible to immediately seek help, you need to take action yourself. The main thing is to abandon unfamiliar pharmaceuticals, and give preference to popular methods, proven over the years. To speed recovery, you can use the following well-known methods:
- drink plenty of water. During the period of illness it is very important to drink plenty of fluids. It can be tea, compote, decoction of herbs, milk, water or juice. If the throat or tonsils are inflamed, the drink should not be hot, so as not to injure the already irritated mucous membranes;
- inhalations will help relieve puffiness in the nasopharynx, disinfect the mucous membrane, soothe the throat if it is sore. But thermal procedures are relevant only in conditions that occur without temperature. When it is raised, only the use of a nebulizer is permissible;
- room airing should be a mandatory procedure to weather pathogens in the air;
- gargling. The most standard solution is salt and soda. You can add three drops of iodine to 250 ml of water. You can also gargle with a decoction of medicinal plants - chamomile, succession, sage, calendula.
- when a sore throat mustard must, if the body temperature is not elevated.
In addition, use the mixture in equal proportions of honey, butter and aloe, which should be taken in a teaspoon 3-4 times a day. Aloe juice has an antibacterial effect, honey soothes the sore throat and relieves puffiness.
For severe rhinitis, use vasoconstrictor drops or sprays (Knock Spray, Naphthyzin, etc.). The main thing is not to overdo it, as it is possible to provoke complications in the form of sinusitis. Effective nasal washing with sea water or pharmaceutical preparations based on it (Humer, Aquamaris sprays). If you take into account the means of traditional medicine, you can drip the nose with juice of beets or apples. The tool perfectly cleans mucus, reduces inflammation and improves breathing.
Regime during recovery
In case of diseases that occur without temperature, it is necessary to ensure a proper rest. It is not recommended to carry the disease on your feet, as this may entail many negative consequences. It is important that the bed was comfortable, moderately hard, in order not to pinch the vessels and nerve endings. Do not get involved in physical exertion during the period of illness, so as not to deplete an already weakened body.
In order for the body to overcome the disease, it is important to eat right and use a lot of natural vitamins, which will speed up the recovery process. As a rule, lack of appetite affects the regime. You should not force yourself, but you need to eat at least a little 5-6 times a day. Due to this, the strength will appear more quickly and the body will return to its former state of work. Be sure to humidify the air in the room and air it regularly. Dry air adversely affects the inflamed mucosa of the nose and throat. When moistened, breathing is restored much more quickly.
Headache, runny nose, weakness, although without fever, can be caused by many different diseases. The most common is SARS or a cold. It should be remembered that the increase in temperature with appropriate symptoms is a signal that the body is fighting viruses and bacteria, and it produces immunity. If it is absent, and for all signs it is clinically supposed to be present, it is urgently necessary to take specialized measures against the disease. To do this, you can use conservative methods through prescribed medicines, physiotherapy and others, as well as use some of the recommendations of traditional medicine.